Customer Protection Plan
Benefits Of A Service Plan
||PEACE OF MIND: Automatic inspecting, adjusting and cleaning of your
electrical service keeps them operating at peak trouble-free
efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
||COMPETENT EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE: A competent, trained. dependable
staff of experts analyze your electrical needs. We work with you to schedule
your service calls when convenient.
||PREFERRED TREATMENT: Our Valued Customer Plan increases the
reliability of your electrical service, but should you need emergency service,
you will receive preferential treatment.
||PRICE PROTECTION: Your agreement price cannot be raised during the
effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods,
without first notifying you. (We charge by the job, not by the hour, so you
||SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST: Our skilled experts know their business, we
are licensed and insured for your protection. Rely on us and our reputation to
give you fast, dependable and fair service.
||PERIODIC INSPECTIONS: We reduce the number of emergency calls by
revealing potential problems that can be corrected inexpensively before
causing major electrical repair bills.
||RECORDS: Our Company will maintain complete records of all
maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written
report upon completion of any work.
||TRANSFERABLE AGREEMENT: This agreement is transferable to the new
owner should the property exchange hands or you can take it with you to
provide you peace of mind in your new home. (subject to the availability of
authorized service company in your new area)
At designated intervals, we will come to your home and perform the following
- Home: Inspect to current code status.
- Main Electrical Panel: Inspect and test all circuit breakers for
proper operation. Re-torque all electrical connections.
- Perform current load test on each main feed line and balance load when
- Lighting: Inspect and test all indoor and outdoor lighting for
- Smoke Detectors: Inspect and test, replace up to two nine volt
batteries free of charge.
- Electronic Appliances: Inspect for surge and lightning protects.
- Electric Receptacles: Inspect and test for proper polarity, opens,
shorts and grounds.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: Inspect and test safety shutdown operation.
What Does This Mean To You?
- The electrical code was developed as a national standard for safety.
Gillis Electric's trained experts will inspect your system in accordance
with current code status. Compliance to this code goes hand in hand with your
- Ensuring electrical connections are properly torqued, reduces the chance
of an electrical fire.
- Properly working Ground Fault Interrupts (GFI) protect your family from
electrical shock in critical areas of your home (i.e. bath, kitchen and
outdoor receptacles). The potentials to contact water in these areas make
GFIís a necessity.
- Verifying the correct quantity, size, type of wire, and termination to
each circuit breaker of fuse will prevent branch circuit wiring from
overheating, and/or improper circuit breaker operation.
- Ensuring all smoke detectors are functioning properly gives you and your
family advanced warning in case of a house fire.
- We will ensure the correct voltage is supplied to your major appliances,
thereby extending the life of your appliance.
- Verifying that maximum wattage requirements are not exceeded will extend
the life of your dimmer switches and electric timers.
- Electronic appliances (TVís, stereoís, VCRís, computers, etc.) which have
surge suppression and are connected to a properly grounded, polarized
receptacle will have a greater survival rate during lightning storms.
- Balanced current loads at your main electrical panel help to minimize
power consumption and thereby reduce your operation cost.
- By resetting the temperature of your electric water heater to match the
summer and winter seasons, power consumption is reduced.
- Ensuring your fluorescent bulb and ballast are properly matched and in
good operating condition will reduce power consumption, humming, and light
If you are looking for a service plan for your Florida home please call us today at 352-799-3341 or complete our online request form.
>> Service Plans